Friday, August 24, 2012

A gospel restoration

Hello again..
First of all I wanted to thank you so much for all your e-mails and your ideas for my blog and esspecialy for my work.
Today i will tell you about a new friend i've made. He is a priest at a chirch in our town a few months ago had his birthday. A commune friend of us, came to me and asked me to restore for this priest a bible and a some other religious books.
I accepted and i restored all.
The priest was so excited about my work that he wanted to meet me and talk to me.
The pleasure was all mine afther i dicovered what a great person he is.
He came to me and ask me if i can restore a gosper for him. He had the book for a few decades and he loved that book but it was a mess and needed a "doctor" :)).
I accepted ...and this is the resoult.
Becaute of the lack of time i won't put any description ...but i think you will understand what i've done.
However if you have any questions you can e-mail them to me and i will gladly answer them.
Untill next time..





















http://www.flickr.com/photos/76316735@N05/
On my flikr acount, you will find other restorated Gospels i've made.

Till next time..

Dragos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your impresions: